A blog about make-up and salon treatments, which mascaras really work and what not to waste your money on. This is a pretentious who's who of top beauty treatments - but down-to-earth knowledge. Want something tested out? Had an experience of your own? Let me know...

Monday, July 26, 2010

An introduction...

I've had the fortune as a journalist to visit some great spas and get some great beauty treatments.

And for many people visiting a salon is a massive treat. So what is the etiquette for getting a full body massage?

And does that odd-sounding treatment actually work?

If I want to splash out on a decent lipgloss - which one is the best? These questions and plenty more I'll be going into and as I make discoveries, I'll let you know.


So let me know which treatments have worked for you - and where you have had good experiences.

PRs are welcome to get in touch BUT I won't be putting out blog posts just to please you...

If I visit a spa, I'll give my honest opinion. No PR junk here - actual tried and tested and tips...

Picture courtesy of Ahmet Guler at Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net . Tweet me to get your free images on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment